Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

This will be the first time in several years I have had the great pleasure of being in Tucson for Thanksgiving. I will spend this lovely holiday surrounded by children and grandchildren. Being mindful of all we have to be thankful for is a great blessing to us all. I wish you and yours the very best during these special moments and I hope you will be able to continue to enjoy those wonderful sentiments throughout the brief remainder of this year and for all of next year! Thank you for reading my poems and be blessed with joy in all you do!

2 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Happy Thanksgiving young Sir. I hope you enjoy Tuscon!

Russell Ragsdale said...

Thank you my dear friend! My you be blessed in all you do, write and feel. You are a genuine gift!